Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy Birthday, Married Daughter!

1985: This is one of my favorite pictures with you. You were about six months old and your usual happy self. (I apologize for the matching dresses and my bad 80s perm. Hopefully your cuteness detracts from those small details.)

2011: You've become a beautiful young woman and I'm so proud of the life you have created with your precious husband. You have always been a joy to my heart, and now you are more like a best friend than a daughter.

I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be.

Happy 26th Birthday, sweet girl! You've been a wonderful companion on this road of life. YBBM

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Great pictures, both of them!! We all had that 80s perm didn't we?? LOL Daughters are a great blessing!

Craig Weeks said...

It's plain to see ... you love her more'n your luggage.

Buttercup said...

Beautiful pictures and beautiful wishes for much happiness and many celebrations!

Sarah said...

I had that same dress! And that perm! And even that book, which my daughter still loves to read. You are a beautiful pair.