Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Good News and...

I went to Hobby Lobby last week, in the waning days of May because I wanted some things for my garden. The good news? All the outdoor and summer items were already 50% off. Score!
Because, you know, they have to get all that Christmas merchandise out in time for the summer rush.
My sister has asked me to edit this to add when Hobby Lobby arrests me for continuing to take pictures in their stores, she will not post my bail. She is certain that security has my picture on file since my after-Christmas blog here.

2 comments:

Buttercup said...

Haven't been to Michaels in two weeks, but I bet all the Christmas things are waiting for me. Of course I haven't bought summer clothes yet.

Craig Weeks said...

You know what? You, Hobby Lobby, photos of Christmas item inventory. I see a coffee table book in the making. Maybe 12 chapters: one for each month of the year. Noodle on it.