Saturday, July 11, 2009

All the truth you'll ever need to know...

I know that some of my friends are watching this blog to see how we are doing. I had to take D to Christopher House this morning (part of our Hospice.) We'd appreciate the prayers. I am tired, but at peace. Make that very tired, but at very much peace.

On the way here, as I drove like a madwoman down I-35, I sang the song that has possibly the most powerful theological truth known to man:

Jesus loves me this I know, for the Bible tells me so.

Little ones to Him belong, They are weak but He is strong.

Yes, Jesus loves me. Yes, Jesus loves me.

Yes, Jesus loves me. The Bible tells me so.


We are at peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are praying for you Rayeanne! Love you all so much!!

Patty R.

Anonymous said...

We are praying for Dave, for you and your family, thanking God HE hears your heart crys. I know He hears your request. HE will carry you all through this time, together and we know you will tell of us of the Goodness of the Lord. He does love you this I KNOW!